Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thanks For Making Me Feel Bad


Dear Sunshine Of Mine,

You are amazing. I could not ask for a sweeter, kinder, more generous, loving friend than you. In comparison I look like a grumpy, miserable old hag. Bleurgh.

But you are so amazing and I love you lots and lots. Here's to many, many more years of friendship... I know you'll continue to be the sweet, kind, generous, loving person that you are through the good times and the bad times. And I will continue to be the grumpy, miserable old hag in comparison. But I don't mind because I love you to bits.


This is dedicated to all my friends who have been by my side through the good times, and especially through the bad times. Cheers!

2 comments:

ScoMan said...

Love you to bits too Riyya =)

Badriyyah said...

=) stay amazing, scott!