Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wanted: Map Or Directions. Thank you.

Ah, my heart. I spent most of last night and a good portion of today trying to figure out the this feeling. I'm not even sure how to describe it. It is sort of like being disconnected from... from what exactly? This place? The people?

Am I upset? Or sad? Or confused? Guilty? Perhaps all of that and more? Even as I write, I bite my lip and try to sort through the jumble. Trying to put everything in its place, where it belongs.
I think that may be partly it.
Place... belong...
The words are triggering something...
Tugging at some faint threads of... of what?
Loneliness? Homesickness?
Everything feels slightly off. Feels like I stepped onto the escalator and it's moving forward, but my feet aren't quite on the ground. And I'm not even trying to get them onto solid ground.
Ah, my heart. Where are you leading me this time?

2 comments:

ScoMan said...

Sounds like life is opening doors, offering journeys, throwing up roadblocks and forks in the road and all sorts of crazy metaphors to try and confuse you.

I think you should follow what makes you happy. Decide what your goals are and which path will lead you to them. Even if it's hard now, it'll be worth it in the long run.

nando.gino said...

humm,,is it mean you kindalike in the middle of sad or dilemma situation or what ?

I hope you'll catch ur spirit again and start blogging again.