Thursday, May 15, 2008

A man and a woman meet...

A man and a woman meet at a coffee shop...

The man says... "Do you have the time?"
The woman replies... "Sure, it's half past 5."
The man shakes his head and says... "No, it's not. I think it's time I met you."
The woman decides if she should feel amused or annoyed, then tells the man... "No, it's not. I think it's time for you to get lost."



A man and a woman meet in a bookstore...
The man says... "Did you hear that sound?"
The woman, though annoyed, is curious and asks... "What sound? I didn't hear anything."
The man looks at the woman with [what he thinks is] a charming smile, and says... "The sound of me falling for you!"
The woman looks at him with pity, then replies... "No, I didn't hear that. But now listen to the sound of me walking away."



A man and a woman meet in a club...
The man walks up to the woman and says... "Could you please give me your phone number? I seem to have lost mine."
The woman tells the man... "Well, I don't really see the point of it. If you lost your number, then you would probably lose mine as well. Let's save me the trouble of giving you a fake number, and of you deciding how long to wait before you call that fake number."



A man and a woman meet in a club again...
The man checks out a gorgeous woman and decides to talk to her... "Baby, your father must be a terrorist because, honey, you're DA BOMB!"
The woman looks disgusted and says to him... "I wish my father IS a terrorist so I could ask him to drop a bomb on YOU."


No comments: