Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two frogs on a lily pad; Or What every male frog needs to know...


Two frogs live together on a lily pad in the middle of a pond...

A male frog and a female frog...
One day the male frog goes to visit his friends at another pond...
The female frog waits for the male frog to call her... but he doesn't...
Of course the female frog could always call the male frog...
After all, she does have a mobile phone...
But she doesn't...
She waits...
She thinks maybe the male frog forgot about her...


If I don't call you... it's not because I forgot about you...
[It's because I'm waiting for you to call me.]


When the male frog comes back...
The female frog is obviously annoyed...
He, being a male, does not notice and tries to snuggle up to her...
She pushes him away...


When I push you away...
[Hold me and don't let me go.]


The male frog tries again...
This time the female frog doesn't push him away...
Encouraged, the male frog starts talking about his trip...
The female frog ignores him...


If I ignore you...
[It's because I want you to pay attention to me.]


The male frog asks her if anything was wrong...
Being a typical female, she replies...
"I'm fine."
The male, being smart enough not to believe her...
Asks her again...
She gets angry...


When I start getting angry with you...
[Kiss me and tell me you love me.]


The male knows that he was wrong not to have called her...
And that she was lonely when he was away...
He apologises...
The female frog tells him...
"I miss you."


When I say I miss you...
[I'm hurting so much inside.]


No comments: