Wednesday, January 7, 2009

In Denial

I'm missing my daily dose of 'The Simpsons' as my mother has taken away the remote for the downstairs TV [hers isn't working, so she's using this one in the meantime]. The result is the downstairs TV is now stuck on the Hallmark channel, and there's a movie on that I don't care much for. *sob*
Thank goodness for the Internet and chocolates. I swear I'm not a couch potato.
Seriously.
I'm not.
I may be spending loads of time in front of that TV, but only because I'm on a self-imposed 'no-shopping' strike.
Hah.
Okay, fine.
Be proud of who you are and all that jazz.
I'm a shopaholic couch potato. Who is completely addicted to 'The Simpsons' and KitKat bars.
Why oh why do they not sell the orange and mint KitKat bars here in Malaysia?!?
And why do we not have any decent potato chips / crisps?
And why can I not get Veoh.com here?
I have been reduced to eating regular old KitKat bars and craving crisps and relying on youtube.com.
Ah, how I long for the glory days.
[Pretty sad that my glory days revolve around chocolates and crisps and watching stuff online.]
[Well, ebay.co.uk played a big part of those glory days as well. And a bunch of other stuff. Like cookies and cappuccino cake. *sigh*]
I hold hope that those orange and mint KitKats will soon find their way in our supermarkets.
[My mother should not have taken that remote away from me.]

No comments: