Thursday, August 28, 2008

Celebrity Rap Superstar

Am in bed, feeling lazy. So what else is new, right? Trying to talk myself into getting out to Plaza Damas and hitting the Times Warehouse Sale - again. I mean, the daily RM1 specials are AMAZING. Fab books for only RM1? Yes, please!


Anyway, while this fascinating internal dialogue of "let's-go-buy-books-but-oh-I-have-to-valet-park-again-because-I-suck-at-parking, etc., etc.," is going on, I thought I'd flip on the tv. Good thing too because "Celebrity Rap Superstar" is on MTV.

It's absolutely hilarious. Kendra Wilkinson from "The Girls Next Door" is on this show. I used to watch that show back in Swansea. [Of course, there's no way Malaysia's going to air shows about the girls in the Playboy Mansion! I mean, even AVRIL is TOO SEXY, apparently.]

Anyway, I loved Kendra on that show, so am rooting for her. She's hysterical. It's amazing how much I love watching erm... not-exactly-mentally-stimulating shows. But they're so entertaining. Ah, well. One of my guilty pleasures, along with Mars ice-cream and a million other things.


No comments: