Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lucifer's Playground, Otherwise Also Known As "The Wonderful World Of Politics"

   Politicians do not get enough credit.


   No, no. Seriously.

   They are very creative and talented.

   They need to be, though.

   Creativity to create lies to the public while maintaining the 'good guy' persona. Talent to cover their asses should they ever find themselves involved in a scandal.

   Ah, yes.

   Politicians do not get enough credit.

   Let's have a big round of applause to all politicians.


P/S To all the politicians out there who are really honest and uncorrupted [if such people exist], I salute you.

P/P/S Whatever happened to Max Factor? Do they still sell them in Malaysia? I want the mascara!

3 comments:

greenfloss said...

I don't think Max Factor is selling anywhere in the world now.hrmm but I maybe wrong.What I do know is I want that top I tried on earlier this week.Howwww? :|

Badriyyah said...

That is such a cute top! Ala... tapi you dah nak pergi Korea, kan? Get ahem to buy you loads of tops from there nanti.

If still takde, then when you come back tell ahem to get it for you. Hehe.

I'd get it for you but I am also broke now. Sigh.

`` said...

Max Factor's sold out here where iiiiiiiiiiiiiii ammmmmmmm :)