Saturday, February 7, 2009

Because Ads Can Be Fully Trusted

I was just visiting my blog, with no intent on writing a post.
But I noticed that my ad [buried under the sidebar columns] said...

"I Hate My Life" - An Essay Offering, etc.

I assume this is following my recent rather depressing-sounding posts.
However, I do not hate my life.
I just have many, many issues... part of my device to keep life interesting.
This ad, like the ad promising quick weight loss, is a lie.

[The weight loss, while quick, comes back to bite you in the a$$ twice as fast.]

I do like those ads featuring doughnuts and ice-cream, though. *grin, grin*

[Oh, maybe that's why the weight came back.]

2 comments:

ScoMan said...

So wait.. ads ARE lies?

Oh damn. My whole belief system has been shattered.

Badriyyah said...

Sorry. And the Tooth Fairy doesn't exist either. =P

Despite my parents' best intentions to convince me otherwise.