Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Love The Classics

Dear Sir,

     I hope this letter finds you in good health. This letter may come as a surprise as we have not been formally introduced. I do beg your pardon for being so forward.
However, I sincerely felt that it was a necessity for me to pen this letter. Allow me to refresh your memory, if I may.
     Our paths crossed, rather literally too, 6 weeks ago. I was in the carriage in the lane next to yours when you decided, for your own good reason, I am sure, to suddenly swerve into my lane. A move that I found both unnecessary and extremely dangerous.
     Forgive my rather harsh language, but that was very ungentlemanly of you. Thank Heavens, I was able to avoid any mishaps, but you did incur my wrath. I know that it is not very ladylike of me, but your behaviour was far from gentlemanly .
     I pray that we do not meet again, good sir, for I fear for your safety should we cross paths again. I may not be able to stop myself from shooting you with my dear papa's hunting rifle.
Good day.


With my sincerest good wishes,

Miss X


4 comments:

ScoMan said...

What a horribly rude person.

Some people just have no respect for others, and only look out for themselves and their own interests.

All they would have accomplished from this dangerous act is reaching their destination perhaps 8 seconds sooner than they otherwise would.

Badriyyah said...

Ah, some people are just dumb. It's not their fault.

Mrs. Match said...

That's too funny-I hate bad drivers. Love the letter, too bad you couldn't actually give it to the driver.

Badriyyah said...

Thanks, Date Girl. =D I think he probably wouldn't even understand the letter even if I did manage to give it to him.