Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello

   I know I've been quiet lately, and you may think it's because...

  1. My work, social life, etc. is keeping me soooooooooooo busy that I don't have time to blog, or
  2. I'm experiencing writer's block
   Actually,
  1. My social life has been the same [pretty much, minus some stuff] as it always is, which suits me fine 
  2. I'm not experiencing writer's block. My fingers have been itching to tell all, but paradoxically, I don't want to tell.
   Have you ever experienced that feeling of wanting to pull back from everything and everyone around you because you're just so upset? And you don't feel like sharing it with anyone because the only thing you have to share right then is this really horrible feeling, which you don't wish to infect anyone else with?
   Well, that was pretty much how I've felt for the past couple of weeks. Just a little dark moment before the end of the year to make me look forward to the New Year [which I'll kick off with a little trip away from here... yey!].
   All is well now, and I want to get up and running again. I think I'll start with a huge plate of pasta carbonara and some brownies. Yum!
   I hope anyone who reads this had a great Christmas and has a wonderful New Year's.

2 comments:

ScoMan said...

"Have you ever experienced that feeling of wanting to pull back from everything and everyone around you because you're just so upset? And you don't feel like sharing it with anyone because the only thing you have to share right then is this really horrible feeling, which you don't wish to infect anyone else with?"


That's exactly how I felt when I wrote those "void" blogs a few weeks ago.

Badriyyah said...

I can totally relate to that "void" feeling. Just as long as we don't get sucked into that black hole. We have a project to finish. =P