Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Most Insincere Apology Ever

  1. I'm sorry I'm not aggressive enough.
  2. I'm sorry I eat too many waffles.
  3. I'm sorry I'm not ambitious enough.
  4. I'm sorry I'm not that nice.
  5. I'm sorry I can't please you all the time.
  6. I'm sorry that you think you own me.
  7. I'm sorry I sleep too much.
  8. I'm sorry I have issues.
  9. I'm sorry I can't forgive you yet.
  10. I'm sorry I can't give up quite yet.
  11. I'm sorry I try too hard sometimes.
  12. I'm sorry I lie sometimes.
  13. I'm sorry I feel like hiding sometimes.
  14. I'm sorry I want to push you away.
  15. I'm sorry I have too many shoes.
  16. I'm sorry I watch too much TV.
  17. I'm sorry I love him so, so, so much.
  18. I'm sorry you think I'm not good enough.
  19. I'm sorry to disagree with you.
  20. I'm sorry your image of me is just an illusion.
  21. I'm sorry I refused to be an Economic major.
  22. I'm sorry I can't change who I am just to please you.
  23. I'm sorry I have my own dreams.
  24. I'm sorry, but I'm staying on this path I chose.
  25. I'm sorry you can't pin me down.
  26. I'm sorry I'm a crap singer.
  27. I'm sorry you think I'm boring.
  28. I'm sorry I don't understand you.
  29. I'm sorry you think I'm weak.
  30. I'm sorry, but despite it all, I'm happy.