Monday, March 9, 2009

Exclusive

   I feel so rejuvenated and invigorated and all such words. 


   Scented bubble baths, aromatherapy, essential oils, scalp massage, hair treatment, facial, facial and body scrub and foot massage all equal a totally blissed out and serene me.

   Spa treatments rock.

   Especially if you're the only client.

   Because you did it all at home.

   Now I have to go clean up those bowls of milk, eggs, green tea and cucumber. Yum! 


P/S My services will NOT be made available for the general public. Though your tips will be more than welcome.

2 comments:

ScoMan said...

I'm sure it was pure bliss until you realised how much cleaning up needed to be done.

Badriyyah said...

It wasn't too bad. It felt so good it was worth it.
Since you're so sweet, I'll make an exception for you and offer my spa services freely yo you - minus the foot massage.