Friday, September 19, 2008

For The Record

This is a follow-up to my 'Love Thy Thesaurus' post.


Here's the 'translation', or the original text...

Someone who would drive for about an hour, both ways, each, just to visit you for a couple of hours, when he's dead tired, probably really likes you.

My wonderful man did just that for me, simply because I asked him to [since I was missing him so much]. Bless!

I wanted to say thanks to him for being so amazing.

This is taking so long so I'm going to end it here.

That's all!


2 comments:

`` said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, that was my VERY ROUGH guess last night, but when it's close to midnight, my brain goes into hiding.

Thanks for clarifying. And geez, aren't you a lucky woman :)

Badriyyah said...

I actually wanted to write something harder at first, but it takes ever so long to thesaurus every single word, so I thought I'd just make it something simple.

At least your brain goes into hiding close to midnight. Sometimes I can't even find my brain for days. Urgh.

And, thanks! I think I'm pretty lucky. =P