Thursday, September 18, 2008

Love Thy Thesaurus

   I love 'Friends'. One of my favourite lines from that lovely series, that still makes me laugh even now, comes from that episode when Joey writes a recommendation letter for Chandler and Monica for the adoption. It was when Joey discovered... the thesaurus.

   He was so proud of his letter when he gave it to Chandler and Monica. That's when we find out that 'They are [I can't remember what word he used to replace 'warm'] homosapiens with large aortic pumps." Translation - They are warm people with loving hearts." Classic.
   Now, I love my thesaurus too. It helped me sound intellectual on many of my university assignments. So, in tribute to the thesaurus, I decided to write this blog, Joey-thesaurus-style.

   Somebody who would steer for approximately an hour, equal directions, apiece, solely to visit you for some hours, at what time he's flat drained, has got to be exceedingly partial to you.

   My divine chap executed precisely that for me, purely for the reason that I beseeched him to [since I was emphatically yearning for him to a great extent]. Exaltations!

   I desire to express appreciation to him for being so superb. 

   This is stealing so elongated so I'm bound for concluding it at this juncture.


2 comments:

`` said...

omg. i gave up even trying to decipher what you wrote. lol! good one :)

Badriyyah said...

lol. will post the original version soon!