Saturday, September 27, 2008

Multi-Tasking Wonder Woman

     In the past 5 minutes, I have [been]...


  1. dragged myself out of bed
  2. brushed my teeth
  3. washed my face
  4. checked my phone for messages
  5. read the messages
  6. replied the messages
  7. thought about those earrings I saw in the magazine
  8. answered a phone call
  9. ignored a phone call
  10. thought about buying those earrings
  11. spoke to my sister
  12. asked her to get me those earrings if she's going to the mall
  13. argued with my sister about the earrings
  14. logged in to my blog
  15. checked out my friend's blogs
  16. am now posting this blog [which is to be scheduled for tomorrow]
  17. still thinking about those earrings
  18. starting to get depressed at the thought of him flying off home tonight
  19. turned on the TV
  20. flipped through a few channels before deciding on Grey's Anatomy 
  21. missing Swansea again
  22. am still typing while listening to the tv
  23. thinking about him
  24. thinking about the earrings and how gorgeous they are
  25. thinking about him and how gorgeous he is
  26. thinking about scones and cream and jam
  27. missing him
  28. finishing this blog

No comments: