Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just a note...

I'm going away with the family for a short Eid break! Yey, yey! I so need to get out of KL. City life doesn't suit me any longer. More and more I find myself yearning for the peaceful pace and fresh air of Swansea.

Anyway, I'll be leaving on 30/9 and will be back on 6/10. There will still be a couple of posts during this time, though, as I've scheduled a few posts already. [I promised myself I would write something everyday so... I'm going to keep that promise to myself, by writing a week's worth of posts beforehand.]
We'll be going to Johor for the first day of Eid, so, yeay! Food! Then it's off to Cameron Highlands where I plan on deluding myself that I'm back in Swansea and enjoy the fresh air. and the scones. Woohoo!
To all my friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Love you all loads and miss you all loads.
To Eja, Farina, Fadzilah, Nurul, Maryam... keep on rocking the raya festivities over there.


No comments: