Saturday, September 6, 2008

Of Spas + Stress



   I want to go to Bali.

   My mommy wants me to go to Bali.

   I want me to go to Bali.

   I want to go to the spas and get massages and facials.

   I also want to sit by the pool and read 'chick lit' books and fashion magazines.

   I want to get a makeover and relax.

   But, I have no one to go with.

   So, my blog will get a makeover.

   I still want to go to Bali, though.

   Anybody want to go with me?

   I really do want to go.

   I need a girly girls' holiday.

   

4 comments:

`` said...

*sigh* I'm LONG OVERDUE for one of those girly outings.
Heck, I'm in such dire need for ANY outing I'll even take a short trip to a nail salon so that I could get a pedicure at least!

Badriyyah said...

Yes... every woman needs girly outings, at least once a week. A mommy to a little boy needs at least 3 times that amount, I should think. =P Maybe when your mom comes to visit, you could finally have a few girly outings. xxx

eiM Harris said...

riyya!!!!!

i wanna go with you..
REALLY!!
set the date n let me earn sum cash for us to spend 1st! :)
hugs!

p.s: mek miss ktk aihh!!!!!

Badriyyah said...

ok, eim! kak raya, juh! hurm... lam mid-Nov [mun ktk still di sitok].

miss ktk juak! ney nak gi novo tek?