Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Boo...

   So, Halloween has come and gone. I know, I know... that's old news. But I never got around to blogging about Halloween because I was so busy moping about around that time. [I went through a week of not writing anything, but thanks to scheduling, a post would magically appear even when I hadn't written anything on that day.


   My sisters went out and celebrated and came back with a whole load of sweets [which they refused to give to me, not even one, as I was supposed to be on a diet]. As I was too busy moping about, I declined to join in the Halloween festivities [a fact I regret as the photos have been posted and everyone looked like they had so much fun]. So, I let my sisters borrow my tiaras [yes, that's right... tiaras... because one just isn't enough] and my idea from a previous Halloween costume of mine [a forest nymph].

   Basically, that costume consisted of a green top, green skirt with leaves all over it [which took me simply forever to find], brown heels, a gold tiara with flowers and roses, and gold jewellery with green leaves. To top it all off, I had loads of green and gold eyeshadow and stick-on white stones. I don't think anyone quite got what I was supposed to be, but the important thing was... I got to wear my tiara. *big grin*

   I've also been a clown [back when my mom dressed me], a ghost with blond braids [again, my mother's handiwork], and a ghost again [still my mother]. My favourite is still the forest nymph, though. It even beats out the time I was an angel.

   I was an Asian angel. *laugh* I kind of ran out of time to find a white outfit, and the only white top in my wardrobe on that night that wasn't crinkled was a white kurta [Indian-inspired] top. So, the kurta it was then. And jeans. I was an Asian angel in jeans. I had white feathers and a silver halo in my hair, silver wings [which later kept getting squashed at the club], a silver wand [why not?] and loads of thick white eyeliner. I was an angel that kicked a.. 

   Oh, why did I have to mope around last week? I could have been a cat or something for one night [The costumes I considered before I started my moping were Catwoman, an artist, or a peacock. Yes, a peacock, or rather, a peahen (but it's the peacocks that have the pretty feathers), because I have some stuff with peacock feathers on them.].

   Ah, well. There's always next Halloween.

No comments: