Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution

   I wanted it. 

   But I was afraid of it.
   I looked forward to it.
   But I wanted to run away from it.
   I really wanted it.
   But I kept putting it off.
   I wanted it.
   And I finally got the push I needed.
   And the support I wanted.
   I finally went for it.
   I wanted it.
   I faced it.
   I did it.
   When the moment came, I was excited.
   My heart was dancing with excitement.
   I couldn't stop grinning at my three friends.
   We joked, we laughed, we talked.
   We did it.

   And I'm so glad I did.
   And I'm so proud I did.
   Yes, I stumbled along at times.
   But I didn't give up.
   I finished it.
   And I can't wait for it to come next week.
   I'm going to face it again, with my three girls.
   I really want this.

   So, girls, let's dance! 

[So what if I looked like a panda having a seizure? I had fun. And I felt fabulous after. And pandas are so adorable.]

No comments: