Saturday, November 22, 2008

This Week In A Nutshell

   Weeeeee! This week I...


  • went for my second kickboxing session + am starting to get really hooked!
  • went for my second dance class + managed to keep up this time [and managed to stay coordinated!]
  • printed out loads of recipes to try out... yum!
  • written more stuff for my potential 'book' [any publishers interested?]
  • am celebrating my dad's birthday... happy birthday, dad!
  • am very proud of him for everything he has accomplished... you're fab!
  • have been tagged twice... will get to is soon-ish, girls.
 
  Let's see what next week brings me.

2 comments:

ScoMan said...

Sometimes, your blogs make me feel bad =P

This week I've played my Xbox, watched DVDs and eaten lots of chips.

Badriyyah said...

Awww... I'm sorry. I never set out to make anyone feel bad. Well, hardly ever. =P

And you seemed to have had a fun week. Yum, chips.

Also, it just seems like I've had a productive week, when really most of it was spent watching cartoons and eating pasta/rice/etc.