Friday, November 7, 2008

To Chase A Dream

So, the birthday celebrations are done with.


I had too many cupcakes [or fairy cakes] and other desserts.
Gaaahhh... if it had gone on any longer...
As wonderful as it all was...
There is no way I would be able to chase after an ant...
Let alone chase after rainbows...

And it's over those rainbows that my dreams await...
[They're definitely not waiting next door. Trust me, being the energy-conserver [read: lazy, lazy, lazy] that I am, I looked nearby first.]
As much as it pains me...
I have to bid farewell to the sweet loves for now...

Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

We'll see each other again someday.

Somewhere...

Somewhere over the rainbow...

2 comments:

ScoMan said...

"Energy consever". I like it.

I bet you could put that on a resume and be given the job, but if you just wrote "lazy" you wouldn't even get an interview.

Badriyyah said...

I bet you're right, but I still wouldn't dare put that on a resume. Haha.

They'd probably stick me in a dumpy office for being an "energy conserver".

"Oh, you only need a window and no lights, after all, that would go against your principle, wouldn't it?"

Thanks for visiting! =D