Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh, Choices To Make

   Well, I find myself conflicted at the moment. My parents asked me if I would like to go with them on a trip to Penang for a few days. I would love to. However, doing so would mean missing out on my dance class and having fun with my friends after and I risk losing the momentum. *sigh*

   Plus, there's also the risk of me going mad from hanging out with my sisters too much. And if I stay, I could catch up on my reading and some other things on my must-do-now list. 
   But then the images of pretty hair bands in Penang are calling out to me. 
   What do I do?!?
   It's a 6-day trip [which in itself is making me feel conflicted] versus 6 days of ultimate freedom and privacy. But Penang has such yummy food. Which will totally mess up my imaginary diet. Gaaahhh.
   Ohmygosh, so the drama over something so mundane.
   Blah.

4 comments:

ScoMan said...

I can see you certainly do have some difficult choices to make.... good luck with that!

Badriyyah said...

Thanks. I'm still trying to figure out what to do.

`` said...

ENJOY THE FREEDOM. it'll be a vacation in its own special way.

but that's just me. :)

Badriyyah said...

I am kind of enjoying having the house to myself and being able to just laze about with no nagging. Haha.