Saturday, November 1, 2008

Step By Step

I have a confession to make.

Oh, but should I tell you?

But I must tell you because the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

*hanging my head in shame*

I. Cannot. Stop. Buying. Shoes.

*sigh of relief*

There - I said it.

If I were to see a psychologist, he or she would probably say something like I'm trying to fill a void in my life buy buying shoes, blablablabla.

Huh. But they would be wrong. Hah. I fill the voids in my life through my writing and books and ice-cream.

Lately, I'm loving the snakeskin print. I find snakeskin print heels so... alluring. [Symbolism, snake, tempting, Garden of Eden, forbidden, apple, sinfully delicious, etc.]

But I'm not going to excuse my shoe addiction by using some psychological terms, etc.

My name is Badriyyah. I am a shoe addict. And I'm proud of it.

No comments: