Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Perfect Blend

Some of my favourites...

  1. chocolate + banana + whipped cream = perfect smoothie
  2. pineapple + cheese = perfectly yummy snack cubes
  3. books + me = perfectly contented me
  4. pesto, mozarella + sundried tomatoes = perfectly delish toasted panini
  5. pink + white = perfectly sweet colour combo
  6. mangoes + mascarpone = perfectly great sponge filling
  7. diamonds + me = perfectly dazzled me
  8. Lilo + Stitch = perfect entertaining duo
  9. rain, slow love songs, scented candles = perfect snuggling under the covers
  10. Italy + me = perfect place for me
  11. cream cheese, smoked salmon + caviar = perfect toppings for a bagel
  12. hot bath + scented bubbles = perfectly relaxed me
  13. toast, spaghetti hoops + fried egg = perfect breakfast
  14. pasta + me = perfectly stuffed me
  15. sunsets + beach = perfect scenery
  16. daydreaming + me = perfect partners
  17. rain + sleep = perfect sleeping environment
  18. hazelnut coffee + cold weather = perfect way to warm up
  19. shopping + me = perfectly de-stressed me
  20. ice cream, whipped cream, butterscotch sauce = perfect sundae
  21. him + me = perfectly happy
What are some of your 'perfect' blends?
I'm going to tag these people and find out their 'perfect' blends.


No comments: