Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Birthday Wishlist - Part 1 [revised - again]


  1. the pretty white pearl hairband [Forever 21] [Got it for myself.]
  2. the tiny cute pocketbook with brown feathers design [Forever 21] [Changed my mind.]
  3. the pretty cream [or pink] quilted hair band [Forever 21]
  4. the sweet sequin butterfly hair clip in pastel colours [Diva] [I got it for myself.]
  5. the gorgeous black shoulder bag with gold buckle [Nose] [Changed my mind.]
  6. the lovely XX perfume [Hugo Boss]
  7. the adorable 'Happy Birthday' flats [Brera]
  8. 'Rockferry' album [Duffy] [I'll get it myself.]
  9. those gorgeous, gorgeous cream/beige/brown half covered, half open shoes [Nose] [Got another, similar pair.]
  10. The yummy black strappy black suede platforms from Guess [MidValley's Metrojaya] 
P/S The list is NOT in order of preference

P/P/S I am available to be taken to the shops to pick out my own presents. Yes, I am THAT shameless. But really, I'm just helping out. I mean, I don't want my friends to spend money on something that I'm not going to like. So, there you go...

P/P/S I'm justifying being THAT shameless.

P/P/P/S Part 2 will be coming up as soon as I go on another shopping 'survey'. Just to further prove how shameless I am.

2 comments:

adib said...

adeh! :p barang barang ya mun di beli rah jalan haji taep leh ka?

Badriyyah said...

I don't mind if it's the same thing...

Janji sama cute.