Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Says you, Says Me

Oh, my boyfriend comes to see me every day.

Mine calls me every hour.
My boyfriend just gave me a gold bracelet.
Mine can't keep his hands off me.
My man says he can't wait for me to be his wife.
Mine says I'm the love of his life.
What?
Your boyfriend only sees you on weekends?
Mine says he'll die if he doesn't see my face every day.
He goes to see his friend, instead of you?
My guy always puts me first.
He lets you go on long holidays, away from him?
My man doesn't want me far from him at all. He wants me near him all the time.
What?
You love this man?
How can you?
Are you sure he's serious about you?

Let me tell you something.

I've seen many couples break up because of what other people have said and think.

The only thing that matters is... what we know. 

Call me stupid, call me naive, call me clueless.

Thing is...

You don't really need to know.

Because...

I know.

And...

That's all that matters.

No comments: