Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve, Your Words On Your Tee

I don't know why, but I just love slogan tees. Sure I get offended when people stare at my chest [how dare they stare, how rude!], but I simply adore them anyway.
I have one that says "It's Not The Style, It's The Content. And I'm Content With My Style", which I totally identify with. I have another one that says "Waste Your Life. Be An Artist", the irony of which I find amusing. My absolute favourite is the baby blue one that says "I'm A Nerd", which I think sums me up nicely. Sure, the graphics on it are of pastel-coloured baby monsters sitting around on giant electronic equipment with dollar signs [which I still can't figure out how exactly it relates to nerds], but it's just adorable.
I even get them for 'Him'. I wish I had one for all the different moods I'm in [but I don't think there are enough tees in the world to cover that].
But the ones I have will do nicely for now.
So, according to my tees, I am a nerdy artist [or artistic nerd?], who's content with her style, and life, even though she may be wasting it.
If I had one for what I'm feeling right now, it would say, "Sleepy Blogger Waiting For A Call From Someone Who Will Get In Trouble If He Doesn't Call Soon."

No comments: