Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag! You're it!

I've been tagged by Erin in a meme!

So, here goes...

The Rules of Tag are:

1. You link the person that tagged you.
2. You post the rules on your blog.
3. You share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. You tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Then, you let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here we go...
My 6 things are:

  1. I love to watch cartoons. Just love them. From the classics like 'Jem and The Holograms' to Mickey Mouse and Disney movies. 'Beauty and The Beast'? Yes, please!
  2. I like cats, but only from a distance. I don't know why because I used to have one when I was younger, and I never got scratched or anything like that, but I just panic when one gets too near to me.
  3. I used to want to be a dentist. Simply because I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up by my teacher when I was 10, and I thought 'dentist' was a suitably impressive answer. I grew out of that when I was 14.
  4. My Yahoo Messenger is giving me problems right now and is refusing to be clicked. This is extremely annoying as I want to chat to my best friend, who is living in London.
  5. Weirdly enough, I actually like a bit of turbulence on the plane. It feels like I'm on a roller-coaster or something. However, when I'm actually asked if I would like to go on a roller-coaster, I freak out and say no.
  6. I like black olives but dislike the green ones.

Now, I will tag 6 people...


Eim, Nicole, Maryam, Audrea, Shannon Jay, Dzofeer.

Finally, to let them know that they've been Tagged!
Try it!


2 comments:

kekuning said...

i tink spelling of my name is wrong...can u change it back???hehehe

Badriyyah said...

oh, sorry, sorry.