Monday, October 6, 2008

My Life, One Chapter At A Time; Or, Dear Diary

Hi.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Lately, I seem to be making mistake after mistake. Like a snail, instead of leaving behind a trail of slime [gross], I'm leaving behind a trail of mistakes.

Today the family and I went out for dinner. The food was not exactly brilliant, but we had a nice time anyway. We went home after that, but before we left, I went to pay the parking ticket at the machine.

My mom came over to give me the money. One of the notes was rejected, so my mom was trying to put in another note. I was busy trying to dig out my car keys from my bag, whose contents would put Barney's magical bag to shame [if you watch Barney, you'll know what I mean - I've babysat the nieces and nephews plenty of times and Barney makes me want to shoot myself].

Anyway, we went back to the car. In the car, mom asked for the ticket. I'd assumed she'd taken it as I walked away before her. To sum it up, she thought I had it, I didn't, parents got pissed, brother went to look for it, it wasn't at the machine obviously, had to pay RM25 for a lost ticket. *sigh*

I couldn't even remember to take a parking ticket, which I'd already paid for, out of the machine. I don't know where my head is at these days. *sigh* Can you believe they let me help out a student with disabilities for a year?

The madness of it all.

No comments: