Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Grumpy Bear! Where are the rest of the Care Bear family?


   This is why I should not be allowed to be on my own. 


   [Without a book. If there are books around, I should be fine enough to be left on my own. Well, most of the time anyway.]

   I get all mopey and emotional. I listen to songs on my phone [mostly sappy loveyouforeverdon'tleavemeeversorryforbeingstupid songs], and I start getting into the song.

   I imagine it's me the singer is singing about [my vanity knows no limits], and then my imagination goes yippeee-we're-free-to-skyrocket-out-of-here. Next thing I know, I'm dressed in a pink trench coat and boots, walking down a snowy street, lugging LV luggage [a la J.Lo in All I Have].

   This will usually be followed by an extremely complicated plot [all concocted by my hyperactive brain], accompanied by appropriately dramatic dialogue. Days Of Our Lives has nothing on me. If I'd actually written down any of this stuff, I probably would have enough material for 5 books that are worthy of Mills & Boon fame.

   Don't mind me. I'm just a bit grumpy from lack of sleep. And the fact that I tried on 6 pairs of gorgeous shoes and none of them fit [no size, looked awful on feet, etc.].

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad we can't stop the little voices in our heads. Love the background. Pink is my fave color.

Badriyyah said...

Ah, but the little voices make everything so interesting. ;D
Thanks! I love pink too!