Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Want, I Need - Part. 3

   Was he trouble?

   Oh, yes, he was.
   Because of him, I couldn't stop smiling whenever he crossed my mind.
   Because of him, whatever I did, I couldn't stop thinking about him.
   Because of him, I've changed.
   Who else but him would [I'm sorry, I can't divulge anything more. I prefer to keep the private part of 'us' private.]
   Suffice to say, he inspires me, makes me unbelievably happy, comforts me, supports me, brings out a whole other side of me.
   Most importantly, he lets me be me. He accepts me for who I am. He told me what I could be. 
   I'm not going to say he completes me, because every time he has to leave me, I feel like something is missing, so he de-completes [I don't even care if that's not a real word] me.
   I will say that... even though I initially didn't want him... I thank Him Up There every night for giving me him...
   Because... I got what I needed, and what I [eventually] discovered I wanted [very much].
   [Even though, half the time I feel like killing him. Or at least, smacking him.]
   He's trouble, but he's mine.
   And I don't plan on that fact changing anytime soon.


No comments: