Saturday, October 11, 2008

Drift! But Do Not Drown!

   I know I've been playing too much 'Ridge Racer' [curse that PSP]. 


   I know I've gotten too 'into' the drift [as my constantly tilting head would indicate].

   I know I'm totally addicted to the game.

   I know all of this.

   How?

   Because, last night, when I tried to go to sleep, every time I shut my eyes, the image of my car drifting would appear. The more I tried to push it away, the faster the car moved. Damn that car. Going at insane speeds and making my head spin. 

   So, I  now refuse to charge the battery on the PSP so I won't be tempted to 'drift' again.

[cue theme music from 'Fast & Furious 3:Tokyo Drift']

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!

I was once addicted to Ridge Racer, but to the arcade version.

Badriyyah said...

it does bring a rush and a thrill, doesn't it? specially to a rather mundane life like mine.